Thursday, September 10, 2009

oh yeaaahhh

I forgot to mention that i jumped of a series of waterfalls. This one was the biggest. I was the last person to jump. I stood on top of it for 30 mintutes....never ever ever have I done something so crazy. I never jump them despite all that we have in Boone cause the risks are worth it, but it trip was incredible and the falls were amazing- I probably peed on myself on my way down.
This isn't actually me- nobody got a picture of me cause after 25 minutes, they gave up on watching me. But, this is the falls! Its 8-10 meters high.

2 comments:

  1. I totally can picture you standing up there deciding to jump. Too funny. Glad you finally did it. Looks beautiful too. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried to comment on this several times. Try again! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR BEING SO BRAVE AND OVERCOMING YOUR FEAR!!!Yahoooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete