Monday, October 19, 2009

Mold Mold Mold

Well well well. I'm currently sitting in my hostel bed. Why? Because of the infestation of mold in my host family. I have had a cough for 3 weeks now, and my ribs have taken the coughing so badly, that I have torn the cartilage in my lungs/ribs. I told my host family that I was moving out on saturday, and well, lets just say that it didn't go so well. My host mom was extremely hostile and even called me a liar! Nonetheless, I am glad to be out of there!


I have found an apartment and will hopefully move in on saturday. It's a one bedroom with a kitchen, no living room or anything but thats really all we need. My friend Odette from Canada is moving in with me. Until then, I'm staying in a hostel downtown. Its a cool location and I am going to explore it more, I just have to take a taxi to school.

Here are pictures of the shower mold in my old house. I tried to get close, but I was quickly snapping them and worried they would hear the shutter on my camera- hence the poor quality.











2 comments:

  1. Alright baby, this is totally repulsive! I am proud of you for hanging tight and getting the heck out of there. I didn't like your host mom from the beginning. Don't just feed my girl beans and rice! Have fun in your new place eating gourmet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post - pictures of mold ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    pictures of mold

    ReplyDelete