Monday, August 24, 2009

sick? or something weird...

Not feeling very well today. Had a stomach ache since yesterday and not sure why. Also been really tired and hot today. My friend in class said she has been feeling the same way and something is going around....It's not bad enough to where I wouldn't go out but it's not quite sick enough to actually take anything. Just been really hot and yucky feelings...hoping it goes away soon. I've been in bed since I got home today.

I'm currently spending time trying to figure out where to travel once I'm done with exams in December. My friend and I are trying to find a couple more people to travel with us. We are meeting with a professor to help plan an itinerary. We want to fly to Mexico city, and starting there, make our way down south. There are some amazing cities and we plan to use hostels only with few exceptions....still a whole lot of planning for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment